We got another envelope. It had the same bug stickers as the one from Sherlock's 'birthday card' did. This one was hand delivered. Not, I think, by the person who took the photos. Just a kid, maybe sixteen or seventeen. I asked him to wait because we'd had trouble with a stalker, and he said he thought the man who gave him the envelope was 'kinda creeptastic' but that he'd given him twenty quid.
I thought it would just be more photos, and there were photos - the three of us at the zoo. There was also a note. It said to enjoy the pictures since it was the last we'd see of Lestrade. I can't get him on the phone or by email or text. I've called Sally, and Anthea's bringing Mycroft home.
I...don't know what else to say.
I thought it would just be more photos, and there were photos - the three of us at the zoo. There was also a note. It said to enjoy the pictures since it was the last we'd see of Lestrade. I can't get him on the phone or by email or text. I've called Sally, and Anthea's bringing Mycroft home.
I...don't know what else to say.
191 comments:
OMG, John, I'm so sorry. I hope it's a stupid prank and Lestrade walks through the door any minute.
So do I.
Oh my!
John, I am so so sorry! Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you.
What a day I've picked up to open the blogs... :-/
OMG John I am so sorry, that is awful :-(
Thinking of you all
NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE HIM HE'S OUR DI.
you keep shouting that Sherlock!
You're right, Sherlock. He is ours, and we will get him back.
I'm sure everything will be OK but I hope Mycroft and Anthea are with you soon then you can all work together on getting your DI back.
Sending hugs the best I can for all of you.
Shouting won't help, Sherlock. Come and help me make food. Everyone will have to eat at some point.
I'm so sorry, John. I'll keep you all in my thoughts, and hope Lestrade shows up soon.
I disagree Mycroft, it won't help find Lestrade that is true but it will help Sherlock release some of his fear and panic, him shouting is better than him not talking at all.
I hope you're ok. food sounds like a good plan, it will help people think
We can't go and find him. We can't do anything until we know more.
Sherlock, lots of people are looking for him, I promise.
Did you find anything at the shop?
I'm on my way to see you all.
But, yeah, we found his bike. No sign of him. Officers are seizing the cctv footage from tonight.
...All right. Thank you.
Sherlock, I know he'll be touched to see how much you care about him when he gets back to you.
Mycroft, thank you for being so calm.
John, thanks for calling me. And, well, I don't know what else to say either. Lots of love to all of you. I know you'll find him.
To you as well, Nicky. Thanks. I'll let you know as soon as we find out anything more, and you can always call if you just want to talk, or anything really.
Thanks. Probably will want to talk, in the middle of the night, but I don't suppose either of us will be sleeping much.
I sort of...can't believe it, yet.
Yeah. I know what you mean. I keep hoping it'll just be a joke, but I think at this point we can be pretty sure it's not.
Is Sally there? Did they find anything at the supermarket apart form his bike? I mean, someone can't just disappear in the middle of London, surely, in a busy supermarket?
Mycroft, Sherlock, making sure there's food and coffee for everyone is a really good idea. John, I'm thinking if you all, this is just awful.
Lancs. Anon
Nicky - she's here now, yes. They're looking at the camera footage...I just don't know yet. I'm sorry.
I'M NOT GOING TO BED WITHOUT LESTRADE.
I'm sure none of us want to until we know he's safe, Sherlock.
Maybe if you do feel tired you can have a blanket on the sofa, because I know John will wake you to tell you any news. Just remember everyone is missing him as much as you are, especially John.
It doesn't have to be right now, Sherlock, but all of us will have to sleep eventually, or at least try to. I know it's hard, love. I'm sorry.
You will all of you need to sleep, to keep your strength and concentration up, it's incredibly hard, Sherlock, but it needs doing.
Lancs. Anon
blankets and cuddles together will be your best chance of sleep Sherlock. You need to stick together and stay as well rested as possible so you are all ready when you need to act.
Thinking of you all.
this is awful, who in the world could do that to Lestrade?
Sherlock, he will be home to you soon and will be so happy to see just how much you want him back.
Look after each other and I pray he's home soon
EBS anon
Sherlock, are you watching the camera footage too? Because I know you've spent several hours looking at the previous films, and you can tell Sally if you see anyone familiar in tonight's lot. But when your eyes get tired, it will be better to rest them for a bit than to miss something important.
rsf
How're you holding up, John?
I...don't think I know how to answer that. As well as can be expected, probably.
I did and the camera was rubbish and you could see people and which one was Lestrade but it was dark and then other men walked up to him when he was locking up his bike I think and he went with them and they had a van and it was just all dark and stupid and Sally says they're trying to find it.
Yeah, sorry John, that was a bit of a stupid question, wasn't it?
Sherlock - it's very good that Sally's got a lead to go on. With all the CCTV and traffic cameras around London, hopefully they'll be able to track the van and find it soon.
Not stupid, no. Thanks.
I'm afraid we have now found the van, but still not the boss.
Forensics are looking over the van, and we're carrying on the search from it's location.
We'll find him.
Did any of the men who walked up to Lestrade have an unusual or familiar way of walking or holding himself, Sherlock?
If Lestrade was locking up his bike, does that mean that the van was parked on your street, where you might have seen it earlier in the day, or seen it parked there before? Because if it was something new and strange, I bet Lestrade would have paid it more attention.
If you think of an answer that helps, don't tell us, tell John and Sally.
rsf
Was there anything useful on the photos, Sally?
is bugger the right term? evidence from the van might help though maybe?
I hope you're ok Sally, I know the commitment to find your boss is the overriding thing but make sure you look after yourself as well.
They're being studied, and forensics are looking over them for anything that can lead us to who printed them, or took them. We're trying to get everything from the zoo, too. I'll call you, don't want to say everything on here.
One thing these guys are going to learn. You do not mess with The Big Blue Gang.
I'm betting there's going to be a lot of very pissed off coppers looking for Lestrade, and they won't stop looking.
Which doesn't help those who can't be out there pounding pavements I guess but it's something.
Any small thing that can be linked to any other small thing will be important. So keep looking Sherlock but in small doses to let your brain make the connections.
(And Lestrade... the bike's OK. I know that's silly for the rest of you but he'll understand.)
All right, Sally. Thanks.
Sherlock has thankfully fallen asleep at last. Just going to go and put him in bed.
RSF - He was taken at the supermarket, not near our flat. He was parking in the motorbike area, and as he kneels to lock up his bike someone walks up to him, and some other people come closer. I think they must have had a weapon, as he goes with them without trying to fight. A van pulls up, they climb inside and it leaves. The quality really isn't very good in the dark.
not silly rider he's going to need his bike very soon :-)
I'm glad Sherlock has finally fallen asleep, he will be much more able to 'help' when he's rested a bit.
John, I know it's useless to say I'm thinking of you when all you really need is hug from your DI but I am and I hope he is home to you soon.
Thank you, Mycroft. I wasn't clear on that. I'm glad Sherlock has gone to sleep. It musf be hard on him -- and you -- to have to wait for other people to act.
rsf
Hope you get a break on this soon! So scary, and not having any direct way to help makes the waiting that much more difficult. But Lestrade is sharp, and I'm sure he'll be looking for any chance he can, as well.
ryo
Hi Mycroft, Mum told us what had happened. I hope you stay safe, even if you must just want to run out and start searching for Uncle Orio. I might phone you in the morning if you don't mind, although I hope they've found him by then.
I know that with you, John, Sherlock and Anthea on his side he'll be okay. I hope you can sleep a bit. I'm going to try now.
Carla
xoxox
Thank you, Carla. Please do phone in the morning. I hope they've found him by then as well, or at least that they've found something useful.
I only just got back online and this was the first place I looked--I just want to say I'm sending good vibes and prayers your way.
(Well, it can't hurt, anyway. If there was a more practical way to help, I would--will, if you come up with anything.)
John - I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through right now, John, but we're here if you want company through the night. I hope you're managing to get some sleep, though.
Sherlock - I know you're upset right now, and everyone else around you is. Could you keep an eye on John and Mycroft for us? Give them lots of hugs and try to keep the volume down? You know everyone is doing everything they can to bring Lestrade back home as soon as possible, safe and sound.
Mycroft - Remember to take care of yourself, too, even as you take care of everyone else. I hope you don't mind that I've suggested to Sherlock to stick to both of you like a limpet.
Sally, et al. - I hope the evidence is there, and you'll find Lestrade safe and alive.
~A from NW
Sherlock you're a small child going through something adults would hate to experience please god scream and shout and tell the world its not fair anything rather than go quiet and don't talk about things, you too Mycroft and John. Holding all this inside separating yourselves from each other so you don't break each others walls and risk upsetting each other is not what Lestrade woud want for any of you. This is awful but please talk, shout, scream and cry and let each other know its ok to do the same. emotions right now are all over the place but they need sharing not locking away.
I don't know, anon. As long as there's something useful to do, it can be more satisfying than kicking and yelling.
I mean, after all, Sherlock is the only person who has looked at the CCTV when the previous pictures were taken more than Lestrade himself. And now that it's clear that we're not dealing with a lone nutcase, he can take a second look at anyone who seemed like a possibility, but that he eliminated on the grounds of not always showing up to take the pictures each time. I suspect that at least one of the conspirators doesn't raise alarm bells because he's a known neighbor -- someone who "ought" to be there, and that's up for grabs now too. Besides that, Sally can add any cctv that was at the zoo, for Sherlock to look at in the morning.
The thing that strikes me (from this distance) is the malice that seems to be aimed at you, John, and how it seems to spill over to the boys. And I can't help but wonder if it's because this threat is somehow related to how you and Lestrade first met. Do you know for sure that everyone involved in that mess on the moor was caught?
rsf
I'm not going to argue with you RSF because right now we are all worried about Greg and about how John and the boys are coping with all this but Greg and John have always been very clear that Sherlock and Mycroft are not responsible for fixing things like this. Sherlock was allowed to look at the footage because he wanted to not in any expectation that he would fix this.
If it makes him feel useful than great that is what everyone needs right now but we all really need to make sure we don't undo all of John and Greg's hard work by making either of the boys think this is something they should somehow be responsible for fixing.
*nod* I agree, Anonybob, and I hope I didn't sound like I was putting it all on Sherlock. After all, the CCTV material only has the potential of being useful. There's no guarantee that any of the cameras happened to be facing the right direction. But it's something to do which isn't just waiting and hoping, or yelling at people who don't need to be yelled at. Or worse, being tempted to try to go out and find Lestrade on his own, which might seem like a good idea when the frustration level is high. And even if Sherlock does spot a possibility, it's going to need to be checked out, and that's something that he can't do.
To tell the truth, with Sally and the rest of the police working as hard as they can at what they do best, I'm hoping that we'll have good news before Sherlock even wakes up.
rsf
I hope some sleep was had by someone lastnight and that progress is being made.
Thinking of you all.
He still isn't back
So sorry Sherlock. :-(
Oh, Sherlock, I'm so sorry so hear that :-(
I know that they'll have been working through the night to find him, so hopefully they'll have some good news soon.
Is there any news at all?
They have to give him back because John's sad and he's ours and he has to be okay and get away or be found or something because he has to
We are following some potentially very good leads, from various evidence collected. I really can't say more than that.
He will Sherlock he'll be back and while he's where he is he'll be making sure he watches the people involved so he can make sure they're all caught and this doesn't happen again.
Give John some hugs and Mycroft and let them hug you back :-)
Sally, that sounds positive.
Thank you, Sally.
Sherlock, I want him home safe and soon too. But until he is, take good care of John.
rsf
Sally, thanks for letting us know.
Sherlock, I can promise you he'll be doing everything he can to make sure he comes home to you all, and that Sally and all the other police officers are working as hard as they can to find him.
Anonybob's right - lots of hugs are good.
John - just keep on keeping on, OK? We're all here for you if you need to tall or shout or anything.
John's talking to Sally and Anthea a lot and trying not to be too angry or cry I think and a stupid man who was Lestrade's Chief inspector came and wasn't any help and I'm not eating any biscuits until Lestrade's back
Everyone is working at getting Lestrade back safe and sound, Sherlock and I would bet that you're right about John.
I understand the biscuit thing but you need to make sure that you eat other things, you all of you need to keep strong.
Lancs. Anon
Mrs Hudson made us breakfast because it's Lestrade's job
Hang in there, Sherlock, love. I know it doesn't seem at all helpful when people like Lestrade's chief come around--but it's a way of showing he cares. There are a lot of out here on the interment who also care and are worried--not as much as you and John and Mycroft and the rest of his family, because no one who isn't one of you can, but a lot.
Everyone thinks he could be dead but no one says so and he can't be because we need him to come back
Oh, Sherlock.
People feel like if you say something then it makes it more like it's true, it's silly, but it seems to be the way people think. Also they will be trying not to scare you, without really realising how scared you are already. Don't be too hard on them, no one prepares for this kind of thing to happen.
If you properly need to talk this through then make sure you talk to John or to Mycroft. Don't worry that you might make them feel worse, you won't.
Lancs. Anon
Sherlock, love, people don't want to say what they're most scared of because it feels like saying it might make it true. (That's not logical, but feelings don't respond we'll to logic.) There's this--if they just wanted him dead, they could have done that right away, but they didn't, so he's just as likely still okay.
I wish I could give you a big hug right now.
Mrs Hudson and I have talked to him. She's very good at explaining things to him. I think John is a bit too worried himself to do it, really.
You're a rock and a treasure, Mycroft. You hang in there, too. (I hope you are able to do some leaning yourself; if we can help at all, please let us know.)
Oh dear God, I'm just catching up. There isn't much to say other than I know you guys will get him back.
I feel sort of like Sherlock right now. He's John and Mycroft and Sherlock's DI, bad guys, you can't have him! But that's the shock of thenews talking. I know all of you guys are the best thing L can have fighting for him, and I have no doubt you'll succeed.
And I agree with RRs last comment, Sherlock - people aren't always logical when scary things happen. But everyone means well and is doing their best to help.
All my best to all of you.
Mycroft - I'm guessing John's struggling with wanting to be there for you and Sherlock, and wanting to be out looking for Lestrade himself.
How are you doing, Mycroft? Did you manage to speak to Carla this morning?
John should just go and find him like he did with Mycroft! But he's not going anywhere.
I'm sorry, Sherlock. I don't know where to look.
Sherlock, I know John would love to be out finding the boss, but we need to be careful that everyone searches systematically. The last thing we need is for someone to catch another police officer, or John and for us not to know where they are, either.
I know it's not easy, but the boss would be proud of you for doing it properly.
Just reading this makes me want to climb on a plane to London to help somehow, and I expect you're even more frustrated than I am, Sherlock. But it's a good thing that Lestrade's Chief Inspector came by, because he represents a lot of people who are helping. And this kind of case is solved because a lot of brains are working on it. Each different viewpoint makes a difference because everyone sees things a bit differently.
And sometimes looking at things in different ways makes a difference. When I'm hunting for things in the library, I sometimes miss seeing them, but if I start organizing, then I can find them. And while there might not be any good clues on the CCTV material you have access to, there might be. If Mycroft helps you make screencaps, try making a picture of each person or vehicle in the films, then organizing them in different ways. People with different color hair, for example, or vans or taxis. Then if you do find a possible clue, it will be easy to explain what it is to John or Anthea or Sally, so that it can be followed up.
I know John would like to go out himself and rescue Lestrade, but he has to think about how bad it would be for you if he disappeared too. And with Mycroft, he knew where to go, and he doesn't this time, so that's a big difference.
I have a big project that is due soon, so I will have to be working on it most of the day, but I will check here often to see if there is any news.
Have you talked to your mum about it yet?
rsf
It's harder for John to stay with you than to go out and look for Lestrade himself, Sherlock--but he has to protect you and Mycroft before anything else, and Lestrade would say the same thing. It's very frustrating, I know--and not being able to DO something is really hard. For all of you.
Sherlock love this is a horrid situation for you all but you need to try and stick together, John is doing all he can and I'm sure he wishes he was out finding lestrade but he is doing the right thing by doing what the police ask him to.
I really hope something useful turns up soon and he's back with :-)
Sherlock, I know Gregory is going to be so proud of you when he gets back. All three of you. He'll know how much you all wanted to search for him, but he'll be really grateful you left it to the police, because that's what he believes in.
I can't imagine that this helps in any way, but I'm sending every positive thought I can muster your way right now, I'm sure the Met is dong everything they can, and you're all holding together better than I know I would...Greg will be so proud of you all when he gets back safe...
Anything?
Good Heavens. I don't even know what to say, except that I wish that there was something I could do to help.
Oh boys (and Nicky et al), I am so sorry. Keep holding on, Sergeant Sally and the team are doing all they can. Any news on those leads?
John, I'm seconding imachar, Greg will be so proud of you. I hope to goodness he's back as soon as feasibly possible to give you all a big hug.
We have some strong leads.
We haven't found him yet, but we have narrowed our search areas and we've got dog teams out as well as officers.
We're looking to go public with it tomorrow morning if we haven't found him by then.
Obviously I can't tell you much here with the likelihood that whoever is responsible is aware of these blogs.
Thank you, Sally--much appreciated.
Thanks, Sally.
Strong leads sounds promising.
John, Mycroft, Sherlock, carry on supporting each other and keep strong, know that there are many of us keeping you in our thoughts.
Lancs. Anon
Thank you, Sally. We know you need to be discreet, but even a soupcon of news is better than nothing.
rsf
It's dark again and I don't want him to be gone
Oh, Sherlock. I hope he's found soon. Have you got a piece of his clothing -- even a shirt from the laundry that smells like him -- that you can wrap up in?
rsf
I know, Sherlock. I'm sorry. Come and let me give you a hug at least, okay?
Oh Sherlock, I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how hard this is for all of you...but I'm sure everyone is working very, very hard to find Greg...the people who work with him don't love him quite the way you do, but I'm sure they do love him and are working with everything they've got to make sure they find him as soon as they can...
John? Is that really you - I mean, is this some sick trick or is this really our blogs and is that you?
Yes! What? Is that really you? Where are you?
I don't know where I am.
Tell me something to prove it's you?
I... This is surprisingly difficult when our lives are on this blog. We cleaned the bathroom after we dropped Sherlock at school on zoo day? Are you all right??
freezing cold. okay. have one young guy here with me out cold tied up. can Myrcoft trace where I am? I don't know when anyone else will be back. I think I'm in London. I think I can feel tube trains I really don't know much else. i haven't got a phone or anything, just a laptop they left here.
Mycroft's looking right now. Sally says we might have the general location from...well, something they found that I'm not supposed to mention online. This is really you, right? I... We'll find you.
I caught you singing Yellow Submarine in the shower on Friday morning. Yes, it's me.
The boys are okay, right? I mean, they said they were going to kill the three of you, so be careful, pleaseplease be careful, especially now. Don't just run off without Sal and Anth etc.
I logged in. I don't know if that will help?
Thank god. We're fine, yes. No one's tried anything, though really we haven't been out at all since you disappeared...which was only last night but feels like at least a year. I don't know if it'll help either. I told Mycroft and was told to shh because he's concentrating. I love you.
Lestrade! Bloody hell, it's so very good to see you.
Please all be/stay safe.
Will it help if Lestrade keeps posting?
Rsf
I love you too.
They brought me here in a car. they parked the van and made me get in a car boot but they put a bag over my head. it seemed a big car, estate, quite powerful.
I think I'm underground. it's really wet. there's like a rumble every few minutes that I thinks tube trains.
I'm scared they'll come back.
I'm almost afraid to breathe--stay okay, L.
he's been telling me what you've all been writing here. and that you didn't have a clue where I was.
omg, L. So good to hear from you. We're all here, and hoping like hell you're home soon.
Can you post a description, make it harder for him to move unnoticed?
The main one is Christopher Daley, I put him away years ago for manslaughter he's in his forties or fifties now. Tell Sal. I can't remember much more about him. he's got at least three others working for him. they're armed. i don't know where they went.
I've told her. She's calling...everyone, I think. If I was Mr Daley I'd be scared of her right now. You're really not hurt? Promise?
A few bruises. they had me in like a cell. when the one they left was alone I tricke dhim and we had a bit of a fight.
mainly just really cold.
i tied him up with my shirt. i think he's coming round.
Hang on, love. I hope it won't be too much longer.
Bash him again!! John and Sally and Anthea all went to find you!
thanks.
Sherlock, you can eat the biscuits. i'll make more.
thanks for all your messages, everyone. just reading through them.
i don't need to bash him, he's tied up tight.
is Mrs H and Mycroft looking after you? It's nice having you to talk to. it's a bit lonely here.
John, if the others left, was it to come after you?
rsf
Thank god you're ok Greg :-)
Hope you're home safe very soon.
I won't eat them till you come home. EVERYONE is here. Are you in a basement with dripping water and rats like on telly?
i haven't seen any rats but it's very dark except for the computer screen and a light above the door and there's a lot of dripping water yeah.
I think it might have been an old store room for the Underground or something like that.
Were you tied up? Can you kick the door down? I want you to come home right now.
I feel redundant saying this, but thank god you're okay...safe home, as soon as possible.
no, I wasn't tied up. they put me in another room. one where all the electrics used to be controls from, I think. It was pitch black, so I could only feel around it. I've tried the next door, it's really strong.
well done for being so good for John.
Oh jesus, Gregory, I'm so glad you're okay. John called. I don't know what to say. call me when they get you out, won't you? This is so surreal. Thank God you're okay.
How did you get the man you hit and tied up?
Did they feed you?
I pulled a bit of plastic off the wall and made lots of noise with it for a while and then started shouting that I was in the air vent and could someone help and he came in, I assume thinking I was escaping. Then i jumped him from behind the door and got him on the floor and hit his head on the concrete and tied him up with my shirt.
nicky - I will.
Anon - no. think i'd have been wary of anything they gave me anyway.
Maybe Sherlock and Mrs H can make some soup for when you get home.
Guys, I hate to be a party-pooper, but first L has to get home and then we can celebrate, okay? Don't let your guards down, not now, not yet.
L, glad to hear from you and here are my fingers crossed that it's done and over soon.
That was really good! Except you don't have a shirt now so of course you're cold. I told John he should bring you biscuits but I don't think he was listening. He started crying when he saw your comment which is stupid because it meant you were okay and that's not a reason to cry at all.
sometimes people cry because there's so much emotion in them it's the only way it seems to come out, Sherlock, even if it's happy or relief. I cried too when it was really him. I thought the person who had me would be playing a trick ot make me think I'd be okay.
Do you remember someone on here called Ttid? That was him, he's been watching the blogs for a long time, planning things.
it's really nice talking to you while I['m waiting because it's quite spooky here and there's odd noises.
Ttid was always saying weird things. Is he going to go to prison forever now? He should. Or if he gets out Mycroft should do horrible things to his computers forever and I'll kick him A LOT.
What kind of noises?
that makes sense of the creepy shit!!
I hate that someone has got in here inside a group who love you all so much and having been hoping and praying for you.
I hope they get to you soon Greg.
I don't think he'll go to prison forever, but for a long time.
Noises like dripping and moaning and rumbling and sometimes clanking.
I think it's all because of the tube system but I keep thinking it might be them coming back. I'm a bit worried that they know John and Sal are coming, so they'll try and get back first. But hopefully they'll just know they wouldn't stand a chance and will be staying away.
That's...wow, a little scary actually. A lot scary really, that someone's been watching and waiting so long.
Get home soon Lestrade!
Going to prison forever sounds good to me, too, Sherlock. Immediately as soon as they catch him, if not sooner.
And what Anony said, entirely.
We're close now, don't worry. The next thing you hear should be us.
thank you. i love you. I can;t wait to see you
Ttid really was creepy but I never imagined... I guess I always thought they were just putting it on
Really glad you're ok, Lestrade. For a given value of ok. And that you get home safe.
(also I'm with Sherlock, feel free to bash as many of them as you like)
Has the one you have tied up come around? Can he tell you exactly where you are, or do you think he'd lie if you asked?
I'm going to try to tie my comment to my LJ again, and see if it works, just so you know I'm me.
rsf
John and Anthea will bash them good and Sally could too except she's not allowed.
Are they there yet, Lestrade? Are you all right?
He's groaning a bit. I didn't think to ask him, RSF.
I think I can hear John and Sal.
I think so, Mycroft, there's noise outside. I'm a lot better now. thank you for finding me, you're amazing. And thanks for being so calm for SHerlock and John.
Ttid? Well, that makes sense of some of the weird things he was saying here. I thought he was just phrasing things really badly. Bloody hell.
Are you going to come home now? You don't have to go anywhere else first, right? You should come home.
i have to talk to Sal. Then I'll be home. I have to do everything to get them caught before they try anything else.
Sherlock, you can stay up until I'm back.
I can hear them shouting outside now, I think they're having trouble getting through the last door.
and yeah, I thought Ttid was just...awkward.
YES! I'm so glad they've found you.
rsf (who got lj to work once, and now it doesn't like me again, drat it!)
Mrs Hudson is making you soup and tea but everyone already drank the tea but she'll make more. Are they in yet?
they're working on it, Sherlock.
Tll Mrs H she's very kind. And get yourself in your pyjamas and readyf or bed, okay? So when I'm home we can all have a cuddle and then you can get some proper sleep. you must be tired.
I'm not tired!!! Mycroft says I have to go and put my pyjamas on anyway but I'm not going to bed ever.
I would bet that after a cuddle with your brother your DI and your Doc you will suddenly feel very safe and very tired Sherlock so best to be ready for Lestrade getting home then you don't have to waste a second of cuddle time :-)
they're in here, John hasn't let go of me yet.
thank you, all of you.
Yay! I'm not going to relax completely until you're home safe with the boys, but I'm still dancing now.
rsf
thank god :-)
John won't let you go for a while I wouldn't think but I'm thinking the feeling may be mutual :-)
It is. have been given a police coat. feel like i may never be warm again.
need to apply a warm doctor for at least 24 hrs.
(using J's phone, they took mine.)
i should say 'hot doctor'
I may never let him out of my sight again. Right now I feel like that's a perfectly reasonable reaction.
Oh, thank God.
Like rsf, I'll be happier when you're all home--and when this guy is safely in custody I'll be happier still--but I've got to go offline shortly for another two holiday days, and I am so hugely grateful that you are okay L.
(I definitely agree, John. :))
I'm pretty sure the super will want him to take a few days off, John, so you might partly get your wish.
Sorry, Sherlock, Mycroft, I'll be as quick as I can asking the boss questions, then he'll be back with you.
Oh,god, I'm so glad that you're safe and with John now.
I wouldn't be surprised if the two of you have trouble letting go of each other for a while, remember to save some hugs and cuddles for Mycroft and Sherlock :-)
perfectly reasonable for the four of you to lock yourselves away in the flat together for ages and just be together :-)
I am so glad you two are back together it has felt like a long long time since yesterday and it must have felt even longer for you.
Enjoy warming each other up and just being together :-)
Oh, man, is it that late? *looks out window* Ack! Goodnight, RR, and may the rest of your holiday be good.
John, never let him out of your sight, or never let him out of your grasp? Either one seems like a reasonable reaction to me!
rsf
We're on the way home, boys.
i really need some coffee.
I will make it! Hurryyyyyyy.
*gasp of relief*
Good to know. Now I can go to sleep knowing that everybody is where they need to be...
Thank God! I'm so glad you're safe and on your way home, Lestrade. Hold on to each other for as long as you need!
Make sure someone helps you,, SHerlock!
Sally - we've said it before, but it bears repeating, you are an absolute star. I'm guessing you've not gotten much (any?) sleep in the last couple of days, so I hope you get day or two off yourself. And thank you so much for taking the time to give us some updates on here as well; that was very much appreciated.
I'll help him. I think he knows how to make it almost as well as you do now though.
...thank god...get home and get warm and be with your boys...and seconding on AWaN, Sal you're a star and I hope you get a little time off to recover.
thirding Namelesses comment Sally, you are a STAR :-)
I know he knows the theory, Mycroft. But it's still hot water - last thing I want is for me to get home and him to go off to a&e. thank you for helping. you've been fantastic.
Everyone did what they could. Are you almost home?
Yeah.
I can see a police car is it youuuu!!???
probably :)
Sally, I'm fourthing what Nameless said. I hope these #$%&s get caught really quick so you can get some time off and enjoy it.
Sherlock, Mycroft, John, Lestrade, I am so glad everything has turned out well for you.
rsf
I can honestly say I've never been hugged more.
If it's possible to overdone on hugs, you may be in danger...
that sounds like an experiment Sherlock would happily engage in right now ;-)
I'm so glad you've made it home safe, L! Yay for all the hugs.
It's not. this time yesterday I didn't think i'd ever see you three again. it's definitely not possible to overdo the hugs now.
Oh, thank God you're home safe, Lestrade. So relieved for all of you.
Sally, Anthea - you are the absolute best, thank you so much for getting L back to his family.
I'm so glad you're home safe Lestrade. Sherlock, John, Mycroft, you were an example to us all the way you supported each other.
Yay! So glad you made it home safe and sound, Lestrade. Hope they catch all those responsible as quickly as they were able to find you.
ryo
Oh thank God you're safe. I hope the Met is able to catch those responsible asap. They really chose the wrong family to mess with. I hope you all have plenty of time together for the next few days (I'd say forever but that's not realistic, unfortunately) with lots and lots of hugs and curdles.
-A from NW
Post a Comment