The blog of John Watson, about my life and family: Sherlock, Mycroft, and my lovely husband, Greg Lestrade.
I had a friend who admitted a mishap involving chopping hot chillies and a tampon... I don't even have those parts, but it still made me cross my legs.
I'll take your word for it John and hope never to find out through experience!EBSanon
I had a friend who admitted a mishap involving chopping hot chillies and a tampon... Oh. My. God. !!!(And that is comment 199...)
That is the worst thing I've ever heard Greg!!Anonybob
204 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 204 of 204I had a friend who admitted a mishap involving chopping hot chillies and a tampon... I don't even have those parts, but it still made me cross my legs.
I'll take your word for it John and hope never to find out through experience!
EBSanon
I had a friend who admitted a mishap involving chopping hot chillies and a tampon...
Oh. My. God. !!!
(And that is comment 199...)
That is the worst thing I've ever heard Greg!!
Anonybob
Post a Comment