Friday, December 17, 2010

lovecraftian

Here's a photo of the wallpaper, as promised. Doesn't it look as if it might come off the wall and move around at night? Or possibly release hallucinogenic gas and make you think you're being attacked by ducks until you light your hair on fire or jump out a window. If there were a Most Sinister Home Design award, this flat would win hands down. I still sort of love it. Maybe that means the gas is starting to take effect. 


We had a lovely time last night in the end. Lestrade somehow made an entire edible meal out of what was in the fridge (!!!) with all major food groups adequately represented. I believe the technical term for the dish is Pasta with Stuff In. I'm so glad the boys aren't picky eaters. When I was Sherlock's age I wouldn't eat anything green. Not even green sweets. The entire color was anathema to me until I was at least ten. I don't know how I survived. 

3 comments:

Harry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Harry said...

Oh come on! You can't close last night's with "Oh, I've got a hot man asleep on my sofa" and then expect me not to ask what happened!

John H. D. Watson said...

Just watch your language, Harriet Mildred Watson! Fully fifty perfect of my audience for this thing are underage. And you are NOT getting details.

Post a Comment